A boutique Cork City centre hotel
Hotel Isaacs Cork is located in the heart of Cork city's Victorian quarter. We are situated less than 10 minutes’ walk from Kent Train Station, the Central Bus Station and Patrick's Street.
All the most popular Cork City cultural attractions are within short walking distance including Cathedrals, The English Market, The Butter Museum, The Everyman Theatre, Cork Opera House, Crawford Gallery, Cork Gaol and much more.
For corporate guests, we offer free Wi-Fi and spacious guest rooms. Our conference rooms offer natural light and open up into our courtyard and waterfall.
Greenes Restaurant & Bar opens daily for breakfast, lunch and evening dinner. Whether you fancy a light snack or a sumptuous 3 course meal, we promise our food will meet the highest standards. Enjoy our extensive ‘Tasting Menu’ with specially chosen wine accompaniments for each course. Dine in your room, in our restaurant or Al Fresco by our waterfall; Our residents receive exclusive deals when they dine at Greenes Restaurant.
About Hotel Isaacs Cork
- 47 guest rooms, 2 which are wheelchair accessible
- 11 serviced apartments (2 and 3 bedroom options available)
- Non-smoking, spacious, comfortable rooms with a central location
- Greenes Restaurant & Bar with heated courtyard garden and floodlit waterfall
- Free Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas.
- Use of leisure club with swimming pool and gym adjacent to the hotel (special guest rate).